Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Inspection Fee, this is a non-refundable fee to be paid only if client decide not to proceed with any kind of repairs. It covers the time spent by the technicians in disassembling, diagnosing or assessing the issue to ascertain a cause and resolution.
2. Personal Data, Paradise Mobile Solutions is not liable for loss of data during repairing of a laptop, conputer, phone, tablet, ipod or other device. We recommend removing all SIM and memory cards before servicing. Paradise Mobile Solutions is not liable for loss of any personal data during the repair.
3. Warranties, there is a 3 month return to base warranty on repairs and repaired parts from Paradise Mobile Solutions. Warranty only covers faulty products which have been used for their intended purpose. Please talk to your insurance advisor for any software, physical or surge damage related issues as warranties do not cover these. If a device has external damage at the point of purchase please advise Paradise Mobile Solutions. If the warranty is contested than the customer must be prepared to wait a reasonable time (which can be up to two weeks) for the device to be checked by the vendor and extra charges may apply. All warranties are void if the device has been dropped or any other external damaged is incurred during the warranty period.
4. All quotes provided are estimates actual repair costs may differ. If the first repair fails which is generally not the case, a second quote will be provided and initial repair costs will not apply.
5. Liquid damaged, Paradise Mobile Solutions can repair any electronic products with liquid damaged but there is NO WARRANTY on any liquid damage repairs. Electronic products sent for repair within 24-48 hours have the highest success rate for major repairs of water/liquid damage. Minor damage i.e. sticky keys or replaceable parts can be successfully repaired after this time.
6. Courier pickup and delivery, Liability of the courier companies in respect to loss of or damage to goods on deliver is limited to $1500, subject to claim policies of the Courier Company.
7. Disclosure statement :Delivery Timeframe Delivery time for goods can vary from 2 to 9 working days depending on the source of the product.
Any damage caused in freight is not Paradise Mobile Solutions responsibility, Paradise Mobile Solutions will assist customers to claim the damaged caused in freight as courtesy, however it will be a sole decision of Paradise Mobile Solutions if they will or will not to provide a replacement or refund to the customer depending on freight damage assesement done by the courier company.